We are looking for a Tech Internal Control to join EQT Tech. In your job here, you will work across all our various Tech teams and with business stakeholders to manage and drive all our Tech-related audits and controls. You will take ownership of this area within our Tech team, making sure these tasks are completed within designated timelines and correctly, being the key person between our team and requestors of information as well as auditors.
We believe that the key to a great team culture is great people having a great time with our colleagues, so we work a lot together and collaborate, but we also plan team activities outside of work. Our office has plenty of perks, such as catered breakfast and even our full-time barista!
What you’ll do
● Manage ITGCs for all tech
● Manage relations between Tech, local EQT entities, compliance and regulators
● Manage all incoming audits to tech and own the delivery towards the requesting entity
● You will be the first point of contact for all auditors
● Build a lean tech audit process that is long term sustainable and manageable
● Product tools and documents to support and make our audits more efficient and as automated as possible
● Develop and improve processes for efficient audit management
Who are you?
● A degree in a relevant area
● 2 to 5 years of work experience in a similar role
● Ability to think creatively to find innovative and simple solutions for complex problems
● Strong communication skills and a team player
● Humble with a growth mindset
● You thrive in a fast-paced environment and like to get things done
With its roots in the Wallenberg family’s entrepreneurial mindset and philosophy, EQT is a purpose-driven global investment organisation with EUR 119 billion in fee-generating assets under management across 48 active funds. EQT invests in good companies across the world with a mission to help them develop into great and sustainable companies, and make a positive impact with everything we do. EQT is a global company with a local approach. EQT has offices in more than 20 countries across Europe, Asia and the Americas and more than 1,800 employees
EQT Tech D&I statement
EQT Tech is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of ethnicity, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, functional variation, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with functional variations who would like to request a tour of our accommodation, please reach out!